General Season Info – NWA Kickball
A typical spring season for NWA Kickball is filled with events & activities from February through early July. The following is a general overview of the events and activities that occur.
Late January/February Activities
- Skills Assessments for Junior, Senior & Teenage divisions occurs in late January/early February
- Player drafts for Junior, Senior & Teenage divisions takes place around mid-February
- Team assignments are completed for PeeWee & Rookie divisions around mid-February
- Kickball Kickoff Night for announcement of teams (all Divisions) takes place in late February
- Additional player skills clinics may be scheduled during February
- Team Pre-Season practices begin in late February or early March
- Coach & Umpire certification clinics are offered throughout March
- Pre-Season games/scrimmages may get scheduled
- Regular season games usually begin mid-March
April & May Activities
- Regular season games fill the week nights (Mon thru Thurs) at NWA Kickball
- Team practices occur on Saturday or Sunday
- Skills development clinics may get scheduled
- PeeWee & Rookie Cheer Kamp takes place one Saturday in April
- NWA & District IV hosts the District IV Mid-Season tournament in late April (typically)
- NWA Season comes to an end at the end of May (early June in some years)
- With the regular season closed, focus shifts to All Star team preparations for the Junior, Senior, and Teenage Divisions
- All Star practices typically start the second week of June and last until the end of the month.
- All Star practices come to an end and the State Tournament is held during the July 4th weekend.
- The tournament is hosted by a Little Miss Kickball member league
- The 2023 All Star Tournament will be hosted by Corpus Christi United LMK, Corpus Christi, Texas June 29-July 2.